WE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO HOST WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS, PRIVATE PARTIES, WEDDING RECEPTIONS, CORPORATE FUNCTIONS OR ANY OTHER EVENT LOOKING
FOR A LARGE SCALE ROOM.
Looking for a band, Dj or sound system for your next in/outdoor event? We can arrange that too!
What can you do at Capri on Main?
- Attend live music shows
- Look for local singers and bands to perform.
- Hold a conference
- If you need to make a presentation to a larger audience than your office will hold, we can accommodate you. Use our audio and video system to share your PowerPoint presentation with your audience.
- Have a reunion
- Enjoy an evening of trivia with friends while raising funds for your Charity.
- Shoot a video for press kits. Rehearse with your band and use our PA system for your own show
- Get out of the basement and hear your vocals or band in an auditorium. Promote your own music show, sell your tickets and use our stage, NOTE: Not all shows are granted due to insurance and liability issues, no date reserved or money will be transferred til approved. We offer the perfect environment to face stage fright in a familiar setting. Invite your friends and family for your debut. Or, just meet up at Capri on Main for a jam session with other musicians during times of the day when available.
- Premiere your independent film
- We can play any DVD, Blu-Ray, computer video file (PC or Mac) on our 22′ x 18′ movie screen. Invite your family and friends to experience your film premiere.
- Private functions, Celebrate your wedding with a reception
Click here for available dates and times. If you have questions concerning available dates and times, please call 864.489.4691 or email.
Our Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights are mostly booked for live entertainment and other special events but can be reserved. Contact us with your times and needs so we can work out the logistics ahead. We have a 2 hr min, additional charges for equipment and services.
Here are some examples but not limited to floor plans we can offer for different events.
Audio / Video / Graphics
- Screen: 22′ x 18′
- Projector: LCD with PC/DVD/X-Box/Playstation 3/HD Component connections
- PA includes mains, subs, and monitors
- Graphic work done by our creative staff for other projects available, contact us for your next ad or brochure.
- Occupancy: over 350 but safety and comfort we limit it to 275, this is standing room. Seating depends on your layout request.
- Restrooms: 2 both H C equipped
- Kitchen: Not open all the time. We do offer a menu during shows and also for your private event.
We encourage you to ask bands that are schedule here to open for them. We would like to book everyone to showcase their talents but time slots are limited. We do offer an acoustic open mic on Tuesday nights, this way we can see how the crowd responds.
Guitar Lessons from Drew Spencer.
Does your son/daughter have an interest in learning to play or advance in their talent. Drew has been teaching lessons to both novice and seasoned musicians and is a crowd favorite here at COM. Contact Drew at 864-491-8718 or email@example.com